Request a free 30 minute session for Covid-19 Relief!
DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ALONE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, LET US ASSIST YOU IN YOUR HOME EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTION VIA ZOOM, GOOGLE MEETS, SKYPE, AND FACETIME ALLOW FOR ONLINE EDUCATION THAT MEETS YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AVAILABILITY
VIRTUAL LEARNING INCLUDING GOOGLE CLASSROOM, LABSTER SIMULATIONS, AND YOUTUBE REINFORCE ONLINE EDUCATION
ONE-ON-ONE LEARNING ALLOWS YOUR CHILD A CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE IN AN ONLINE ENVIRONMENT
SMALL GROUPS ALLOW FOR PEER INTERACTION IN A SETTING WHERE PARENTS CAN BE INVOLVED
GROUP ENROLLMENT ALLOWS FOR INCREASED SOCIAL INTERACTION AT REDUCED COST
Family Owned, Tutoring Experts with 30 Years Experience Teaching NYS Curriculum
Changing times call for dynamic responses incorporating flexibility and ingenuity. The need for virtual learning during the Covid-19 crisis requires a concerted effort to combine the best learning methods.
Zamft Tutoring, LLC provides each tutor with the resources needed to increase your student’s ability to accomplish their educational goals. With a background in providing home instruction services to school districts in the Hudson Valley, Zamft Tutoring is able to provide you family with a home educational experience that models a classroom education.
Virtual Learning Tools Allow You to Provide a Safe and Effective On Line Education to Your Children During the Covid-19 Crisis. Feel Good About the Education You Provide Your Children, While Feeling Good About Their Safety as Well.
Over 30 years of experience and proven success teaching NYS Curriculum for K-12 education in a home instruction environment.
Owned by Dr. Zamft, an expert educator, who holds a Ph.D. from Fordham University and understands the unique needs of home tutoring.
Specialize in educational management and home instruction services. We have experience providing home instruction for Common Core, NYS Regents, AP, and non Regents curriculums.
Extensive experience with high achieving students and those who learn differently.
What makes us different from other tutoring services?
Why Savvy Parents Hire Dr. Zamft for Tutoring
An investment in tutoring today pays big dividends tomorrow.
1. Dr. Zamft's methods raise student's scores for more college and career opportunities; allow us to help your child stay ahead while studying in a home environment.
2. Boost academic confidence by offering your child a solid virtual education while reducing anxiety about online learning.
3. Increase reading comprehension and subject matter retention with formal, at home lessons.
4. Improve your experience of virtual learning by working one-on-one with a Certified Instructor that is able to teach a NYS Curriculum.
5. Tutors and Teachers are available for Special Education, English as a Second Language, and Advanced Placement needs.
We Support Food Bank of the Hudson Valley!
Give your child the gift of a brighter future. Call 914.548.4163 today!